Job Title: Area Sales Manager
ABOUT US –
We are ERIKS, a technology driven, specialist industrial services provider offering a wide range of mechanical engineering solutions and technical services to an incredibly broad spectrum of industries. We are involved, often without you knowing, in your day to day lives from your breakfast in the morning, to the microchips in your mobile and even supporting the NHS. We have over 7500 specialist colleagues in 20 countries adding ERIKS Value for industrial customers worldwide. Over the last 80 years, we continued to embed an entrepreneurial spirit and through our passion, specialism, and innovation, we make industry work better.
ABOUT THE ROLE –
* The role presents an opportunity for the successful candidate to work autonomously across the Grimsby/ Hull region
* You will be responsible for generating new sales leads in existing customers & developing new customers in your region
* The role will require you to identify & penetrate gaps where ERIKS do not currently supply
* You will be required to engage with internal stakeholders and gather external information to enable you to understand customer needs and create a compelling customer engagement strategy
* Ability to create & deliver presentations to clients as required
* Territory management in the most effective way, utilise the digital tools available to ensuring quality customer interactions in the most effective and efficient way
* Responsible for keeping up with market trends & conducting competitor analysis
* Stakeholder management with our customers, colleagues and suppliers that enable alignment of customer needs and exceptional delivery on our commitments.
ABOUT YOU –
* Strong problem solving and solution driven sales experience
* Technical & Commercial engineering background
* Experience and track record selling into the UK MRO market
* Experience selling Bearings, Valves, Power Transmission, Seals, Fluid Power, Hoses (ERIKS core products)
* Experience within specialist Food & Beverage, Petro Chemical, Automotive, Aerospace, General Engineering
* A strong track record of winning new business as well as maintaining existing accounts
* Strong team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
* Ability to work remotely and be able to travel across the Grimsby/ Hull Region
ABOUT OUR OFFER –
In return for your passion and commitment, we offer trust, support and bespoke training to help ensure you continue to grow and thrive with us.
We empower all our employees to drive their own career and a development path and always look to grow our future leaders from within. Our internal Talent team will give you the tools you need to succeed in your career, and the ERIKS family will give you any support and guidance you may need to use them effectively.
On top of a competitive salary our benefits include:
* Contributory Pension
* Company Car/ Car Allowance
* Remote working
* Full ERIKS training provided
* Employee assistance programme
* Fully funded career and professional development opportunities
* Laptop/ Tablet
* Mobile phone
* Structured progression path
* Bike to Work Scheme
* 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
ABOUT OUR ENVIRONMENT –
At ERIKS we fully believe in the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce and are constantly challenging ourselves to create and nurture an environment that welcomes all, empowers our team to bring their whole self to work and perform at their best. We would welcome and encourage your application regardless of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation or whether you think differently and will do our level best to make the recruitment process an environment for you to show us the real you
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.