Mamas & Papas
As the brand of choice by a community of new & expectant parents, our award winning nursery products we design & bring to life, can be purchased across a multitude of varying channels. These include our own Mamas & Papas stores & concessions around the UK & Ireland, where customers can buy on-line via our Mamas & Papas website, plus through a wealth of over 100 independent nursery retailers, let alone major national high street retailers & online from Next to Boots, to Very to Amazon etc. Lets not also forget through international distributors, franchise partners, and direct to retail, Mamas & Papas products can be purchased in over 30 countries around the world as well!
Mamas & Papas is quite simply a unique brand. A truly global multichannel organisation where the analysis of supply, demand and flow of product across all channels is key.
Through continued growth, we are looking to recruit an ASSISTANT MERCHANDISER to focus on our Baby Clothing, Nursery Interiors and Toys & Gifts category.
-We’re also recruiting for a JUNIOR MERCHANDISER on a 6 month contract!!!
The role of Assistant Merchandiser
(Note: this is not visual merchandising)
This is an exciting analytical role focussed on supply & demand of our nursery furniture category. A category we are significant market leaders in. Within this role you will:
**Produce weekly & monthly trade analysis reports to the business on the furniture category including the weekly sales & stock intakes (WSSI)
**Identify supply & demand strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats, as well as sales & profitability.
**Work closely with our Hong Kong office, global manufacturing & supplier partners to understand & forecast supply flow, timings, scenarios & solutions.
**Work closely with our stores, online, marketing, & our UK & International sales teams to limit overstock, or understock scenarios, & in creating cost effective solutions where needed.
**Mentoring a Trainee Merchandiser
Are you someone who comes from a Central merchandising background within consumer goods who loves to unearth the mysteries of a data filled excel spreadsheet? Someone who is quick thinking, & able to adapt to every changing commercial, manufacturing & supply chain world we live in nowadays, where no one day is the same, & a change to plan is the norm? Where you relish the challenge of driving results, making things happen, & cultivating success. Then if so, we’d love to hear from you.
Simply apply now to download your CV, and complete a short application form for a member of the Recruitment Team to chat through this all with you further.
We at Mamas & Papas are committed to championing people of all cultures, ethnicities and gender preferences, and in celebrating diversity in all its forms through our campaigns, recruitment and our actions. We strongly believe in the power of inclusivity to help us all move forward in life.
We’re a business that cares. Here’s just some of our benefits on offer;
• 33 days holiday, increasing up to 40 with service.
• Buy & Sell holiday schemes
• Company Bonus Schemes
• Employer pension contribution from day 1 enrolment.
• Significant staff discounts for family & friends from our shops & online
• Ongoing offers & discounts across a variety of external organisations, from holidays, travel, restaurants, gifts & services to many more worthy discounts through our Benefits Hub
• Subsidised health & critical illness cover and insurances
• Supportive family related leave policies (including company enhanced pay for maternity, IVF & Fertility, surrogacy, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave)
• Supportive Foster Care & Carers Leave offering
• Support for Loss and Bereavement
• A Menopause Friendly Employer
• Employee Recognition and Appreciation Schemes
• At Mamas & Papas, we’re a business for the future. Every day, we help to welcome a new generation of children into the world, and we want them to grow up in a world that’s sustainable – one that’s full of opportunity and hope.
…Oh, and a great bunch of people to work with too.
We also operate at Head Office:
• Hybrid flexi office working with 2 days working from home
• Flexi-time schemes based around core working hours whether in the office, or working from home
• Plus, free car parking, Prayer & Contemplation room, subsidised canteen, free tea & coffee, Games & TV rooms & much more.
(NB*: All benefits subject to individual schemes criteria & terms)
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.