Edgerton Dental Clinic
A great opportunity has become available for an Associate Dentist to join our well established family run dental practice. Full and part time roles considered, based in Huddersfield. The role comes with a competitive salary of up to £12 – £14 per UDA, depending on experience.
Edgerton Dental Clinic is a well established clinic serving patients from Huddersfield and across Yorkshire. We regularly invest in our state-of-the-art facilities and the ongoing training of our dentists and dental support team to ensure that our patient’s visits are as stress free as possible.
Our dental practice is housed in an imposing and fully refurbished listed Georgian building close to parking and easily accessible for visitors on foot or arriving by vehicle or public transport.
We take pride in offering a full range of high quality services including traditional family dentistry, children’s dentistry, services for those patients with dental anxiety and a full range of cosmetic dentistry procedures.
About the role:
Our practice is busy with lots of different types of patients and treatments which is great for an Associate Dentist looking to broaden their skill set.
In return for joining as ourAssociate Dentist we can offer you:
- Available to start ASAP
- Established 10 Surgery Practice
- Upto 7000 UDAs available
- Full Time and Part Time considered
- Upto £12 – £14 per UDA – D.O.E
- 50/50 Labs/Private fees.
- Fully Modernised Dental Surgeries
- Support of Hygienist
- Very well equipped modern surgeries complete with Digital Radiographs (Digora), Trios Scanner, CBCT Machines.
- Fully Computerised SOE Dental Software
- On Site Parking available
What we are looking for in our Associate Dentist:
- GDC registration
- NHS performer number
- Valid indemnity cover
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Dentistry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for continuous learning and development
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Associate Dentist then please click “apply” now – We’d love to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.