Autism Specialists Required!
£70-80 / day
Do you have experience supporting children with ASD?
Do you have a passion for inspiring primary school pupils with special educational needs?
We have a role available that is likely to be what you are looking for!
We are currently working with a successful, thriving, and happy school situated in the Knaresborough area. This forward-thinking school caters learning approaches to the individual needs of every child. This school hope to find a talented SEND teaching assistant with experience of 1-2-1 Autism support work.
- Working on a 1-2-1 basis with children with autism
- Supporting students with challenging behaviours
- Small group work and intervention support responsibilities
Required Skills & Experience:
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have spent six months or more in the country
- Have an overseas criminal clearance or be willing to apply for one if applicable
- Have a child enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
- Previous experience working with SEND children
For more information, please send your CV to the West Yorkshire SEN Team.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.