Lotus Home Care
* *£23,500 per year*
* *Full time role – 40 hours a week*
* *Huddersfield branch*
*Benefits / Package*
* Market leading salary of £23,500 base rate with additional pay for on call duties.
* Progression opportunities to Deputy Manager and further
* Laptop provided
* Travel payment of 27p per mile
* Excellent management and supportive staff with excellent support and training
* Ongoing training and development
* Joining an award winning care provider who put the staff first
* The opportunity to grow your branch and increase your salary
* Holiday entitlement increased by 1 day every year (upto 5 years with Lotus)
*Who are we?*
Here at *Lotus Home Care* we offer a friendly and compassionate premium home care service.
Our skilled team provide personalised care and assistance at home to the elderly. We individually tailor our services through care plans to cater for specific needs. We always aim to bring a unique, personalised and expert angle to the domiciliary care we provide our customers.
Our fundamental ethos is to provide Home Care With Love to our customers.
*The successful candidate will:*
* Allocation of care workers to customer visits by using effective rostering, ensuring continuity of care and taking into account locations, skills required and customer preferences.
* Take responsibility for new referrals from private customers and social services teams, ensuring full information is received and appropriate care planning is undertaken. Assist Branch Manager with identification of further business opportunities outside of current client base.
* Matching care workers to customers, ensuring care workers are notified of all conditions relating to the assignment, including care worker’s rate of pay.
* You must have good IT, communication and office skills
* Be a driver with their own car
*Our ideal candidate will have:*
* 3/6 months care coordinator experience in a domiciliary care setting (essential)
* Domiciliary care exp 12 months within the last 3 years (min) (essential)
* Level 3 NVQ in health and social care and working towards level 4, if not must be signed up on appointment (essential)
* PASS knowledge and CP knowledge (Desirable)
* ICT knowledge desirable (Desirable)
* Understanding of the 5 Key Lines of Enquiry (Desirable)
* Driving licence and own vehicle is essential
* Working every other weekend (on call back up)
If you have any questions or would like some further information on the role, please *’APPLY’* now and we can arrange a phone call at your earliest convenience.
*Please note we will be conducting interviews ASAP.*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,500.00 per year
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus scheme
* Signing bonus
* Do you require Sponsorship to work in the UK?
* Are you a driver with your own car?
* Are you able to work every other weekend?
* domiciliary care: 1 year (preferred)
* rota planning for staff: 1 year (required)
* Driving Licence (required)
* United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.