Do you have customer service/retail/hospitality experience? We want to hear from you
Would suit a law graudate who is looking to progress within a law firm
Launched in 2008, this law firm has grown to become the UK’s largest multi-award winning, independent legal marketing collective for law firms. As the most seen legal brand, they represent some of the UK’s leading legal firms including many Legal 500 firms and Chambers & Partners. In the summer of 2021, they successful launched a new firm specialising in motor claims which continues to expand. As a result, they are looking for a number of Claims Assistants
Their aim is to offer individuals an exciting and rewarding career in law, helping you achieve your career aspirations with a clearly defined pathway to development and progression. Claims Assistants tend to become the future paralegals and fee earners.
To further your knowledge and skills, you will have access to ongoing technical training, mentoring and coaching. You will also work as part of a supportive and collaborative team and benefit from ongoing guidance from your team leader and colleagues to help you develop in your role.
About the role
The Claims Assistant role is phone-based and you will be the first point of contact for prospective customers as they look to begin their personal injury claim. Working Monday to Friday
You will provide an empathetic ear while taking key details of the claim from the customer, assessing its prospects of success. If the claim has prospects, you will submit the details of the claim to the insurers, getting the claim started on the right footing.
* Receive inbound claim enquiries via telephone
* Handle inbound and outbound customer calls
* Accurately obtain and update the case management system with all relevant customer and claim detail
* Assess the potential success of the claim
* Effectively identify the most appropriate protocol to begin the claim
* To conduct themselves with empathy and professionalism at all times whilst delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
* Pro-actively communicating with our customer’s to assist them in beginning their claim
* Assist the Fee Earner’s with tasks as required
* £19,500 annual salary rising to £20,000 after probation
* Private healthcare
* Interest free travel loans
* Pension scheme
* Perkbox discount scheme
* 22 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
* Extra days leave for each year of service. Up to a maximum of 25 days
* Extra paid day off on your birthday each year
* Staff social club with regular events throughout the year
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.