We have an exciting opportunity for a Community Delivery Manager to join our evolving team. We’re always on the lookout for top talent to join our growing business. In fact, we never stand still, we work hard, make quick decisions and deliver to our ambitious goals every day.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that the customer and clients are the primary focus in the Final Mile of the parcel journey. The Community Delivery Manager is responsible for final mile performance across delivery units through the engagement of self-employed and SE+ couriers. This role drives continuous performance through successful capacity management and round coverage.
With fantastic growth and success over past years, it’s time to shape our future. With our recent exciting rebrand from Hermes to Evri we are all about our people, our planet and our communities.
Our refreshed values are important to us; Do the right Thing, Celebrate Cost Leadership, Be Dynamic and Deliver for Customers. Our Evri people are what set us apart.
We are looking for individuals to come and join the Evri family that share our passion and drive to delight our Customers.
Could that person be you?
You will be accountable for:
- Continuous Improvement using key reports and MI to drive service improvement with self-employed and SE+ couriers in the final mile of the parcel journey.
- Measuring and driving improvement across a number of performance measures including Speed of Service, Standard, Next Day, Next Director, Collections, C2C, Claims / Enquiries and End of Life that ensure customer and client satisfaction.
- Keeping enquiries to a minimum by driving an exceptional customer experience through successful courier engagement, communication and retention.
- Capacity Management, namely ensuring the successful coverage of rounds through the interviewing, selecting and onboarding of couriers.
- Building up courier and round coverage to minimise business risk and ensure that all requirements are continually met.
- Motivating and engaging self-employed couriers to ensure a high standard of customer service between the courier and end customer that will improve overall customer and client satisfaction.
- Cost leadership and driving financial control through cost control of courier fees and ad-hoc payments and asset management.
- Ensure the timely resolution of customer concerns by working with self-employed couriers and customer service agents to improve customer satisfaction and experience.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with the delivery unit to ensure a high quality of service is delivered to both couriers and customers.
- Ensuring safe Health and Safety practices are in place and any failure to adhere to Code of Conduct is identified and resolved in a timely manner.
To be successful in this role you will require the following…
- Current UK Driving licence
Knowledge & Experience:
- Previous experience of coaching, supporting and motivating colleagues
- Problem solving and planning effective contingencies and solutions
Technical & People Skills:
- Customer Focused approach
- Competent negotiation skills
- Ability to adapt to different styles and behaviours
What can we offer you?
We offer an excellent remuneration package with fantastic opportunities for progression, learning and development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting, forward-thinking business. Do you have the experience, drive and dedication to make your mark within our business?
If so come and join us in our exciting operation to deliver a fantastic parcel experience to our customers for our clients Evri day!
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.