Connex - Yorkshire
Connex Education Partnership is working closely with a Secondary school in Huddersfield, who are looking for a teacher of English to start Easter . The school is Ofsted GOOD, on a good bus route and has plenty of parking for drivers.
The role is to teach KS3 -KS5 English. It is a full time role, covering Maternity.
Role: English Teacher
Start date: April
Hours: Full time
We welcome applications from all Secondary teachers who hold QTS or QTLS.
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
– Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the national curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to work at short notice or pre-booked wherever possible
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.