We’re looking for a talented External Account Manager to work for our clients Power division, based in the North of England If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Scroll down for a complete overview of what this job will require Are you the right candidate for this opportunity
The Role: As the External Account Manager, you will be required to plan and implement sales to targeted strategic accounts within the sector.
In the role of Power External Account Manager, you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Establish and maintain major account relationships
– Identify key areas of influence within the defined accounts, identify decision makers, and ensure they are aware of the benefits and business advantages
– Acquire new key accounts based on defined strategy
– Lead and drive the follow-up and closing of major deals through business development
– Continuously analyse the market with regards to opportunities and projects which are relevant
– Define immediate target accounts and a longer term development plan
– Together with the Business Development team, put forward a comprehensive account strategy to reach and exceed sales target
– Produce reports on sales results
– Forecasting and business planning
– Investigate and respond to competitive threats The Candidate: The ideal candidate for this External Account Manager role will require a proven track record in business development and key account management within the Power market and in B2B is essential, although our client will consider candidates with strong and demonstrable sales account management experience from within the engineering and manufacturing industries.
You will also need:
– A great work ethic, sustainability within previous roles, to be resilient and assertive, have specific experience of selling products as opposed to services, willing to travel and be flexible in your approach to work
– Preferably you will need to have worked within the Power industry but our client will consider Manufacturing/ Engineering sectors.
– Proven Key Account Sales experience
– Experience in dealing with end users and big accounts is essential
– Knowledge of the relevant vertical market is highly advantageous
– Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
– Very strong communication and negotiation skills
– Ability to understand financial data
– The ability to demonstrate a strong sales background, both in closing new business and maintaining existing client base.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
– Salary is £60,000 per annum, possibly more for exceptional candidates, with OTE 30% bonus, 33 days’ holiday, 8% pension contribution, company car allowance up to £600 per month.
– 50% travel, possibly more and the rest home based, with a willingness to be flexible if required and that logical forward planning is implemented when booking client meetings, to make best use of your time.
The Company: The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture.
They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this External Account Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.