Lotus Home Care
*Lotus Home Care – Huddersfield Branch*
Please ensure you read the below overview and requirements for this employment opportunity completely.
* *Field Care Supervisor*
* *£25,000 per year*
* *Full time role – 40 hours a week*
* *Permanent role with a contract*
We’re looking for a *Field Care Supervisor* to join our amazing Huddersfield team.
*We want you to apply if you have the following;*
* Care experience of 6 months plus in the last 3 years, ideally domiciliary (home) care
* You can sign up to level 3 NVQ as soon as you start working with us.
* You’re able to work every other weekend
* You’re a team player.
* Driver with own Car essential
*Benefits / Package*
* Market leading salary of £25,000 per year.
* 27p per mile travel payment
* Amazing progression opportunities to become a Care Coordinator or Deputy Manager. Many of our senior managers started with us in this role and have been promoted.
* Laptop provided
* Excellent management and supportive staff
* Ongoing training and development
* Joining an award winning care provider who put the staff first
* The opportunity to grow your branch and increase your salary
* Holiday entitlement increased by 1 day every year (up to 5 years with Lotus)
If you’re a current Senior Carer or Team Leader, or a Care Assistant with additional responsibilities such as training staff, spot checks, risk assessments and have a level 2 NVQ, then we want to hear from you.
*Our ideal candidate will have:*
* Domiciliary care exp 3-6 months within the last 3 years (essential)
* Level 2 NVQ in Health and Social Care and working towards level 3, if not must be signed up on appointment (essential)
* Full time field based role
* PASS knowledge and CP knowledge (Desirable)
* Kind, hard working and a team player
* Be able to work every other weekend
*Who are we?*
Here at Lotus Home Care we offer a friendly and compassionate premium home care service.
Our skilled team provide personalised care and assistance at home to the elderly. We individually tailor our services through care plans to cater for specific needs. We always aim to bring a unique, personalised and expert angle to the domiciliary care we provide our customers.
*Main duties of a Senior Care Assistant/Field Care Supervisor*
* Carrying out visits to customers’ homes to carry out initial Customer Assessments and continuous monitoring
* Risk Assessments
* Start-up, administration and review of new support packages
* Customer Reviews
* Support Worker supervision & support
* Support Worker training (including recommendations for specialist courses)
* Support work: Fill-in & emergency cover
* Spot checks on support worker competency and on quality of care provision in partnership with the Branch manager
*If this role sounds perfect for you and you’d like to speak to us further, please ‘Apply’ now and we can contact you straight away with more details.*
*We look forward to hearing from you.*
*Team Lotus Home Care.*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 per year
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus scheme
* Performance bonus
* Signing bonus
* Do you need Sponsorship to work in the UK ?
* Are you able to work every other weekend?
* Are you a Driver with your own car?
* providing care: 1 year (required)
* supervisory: 1 year (required)
* Driving Licence (required)
* NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (required)
Work Location: On the road
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.