Edison Pope are recruiting for an experienced ICT Teacher based in Huddersfield to start on a full time temp basis in January 2023.
· Create strong rapport with students and staff within a school setting.
· Experience working within a school setting/ residential or care setting.
· Following national curriculum for kS3 / KS4 syllabus.
· Capable of aspiring pupils to achieve outstanding results.
· Help to create a safe striving learning environment.
· Attend CPD/ staff meetings.
What Edison Pope can do for you
* We offer competitive rates of pay, and candidate care which is second to none
* We offer you the opportunity to move from Primary/Secondary/SEND provisions to another, whether this be on a short term or long-term basis, and try using your skills in a provision you have always wanted to work in
* You will have a professional consultant who will be your personal point of contact throughout your time working for us
* We value our staff and the work they put in daily. Therefore, we offer competitive rates of pay to ensure your skills and experience are recognised
* We also have a very successful permanent division, allowing you to work for us on a short term/long term basis, whilst we also consider permanent roles for you.
Does this sound like the perfect job for you?
* To apply for this exciting vacancy, simply click to apply online.
* You will need to hold an up-to-date Enhanced DBS certificate on the update service, or be able to put another one in process, along with references to be considered for this role
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £130.00-£200.00 per day
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Leeds, ME: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.