We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Industrial Placement – Quality Engineer Student to join our team specializing in Quality for our Components Business Segment in Huddersfield. During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways
- Creating new or modifying current manufacturing and quality processes and procedures
- Resolving problems identified either by external customers, trend data or team members
- Manipulating and using data to establish the basis for actions
- Supporting the departments on key tasks and projects, supporting team members, working both independently and within teams
- Assisting with the coordination of turbo approval activities for new product introduction
- Representing and promoting Cummins Turbo Technologies to the Customer, internally and externally
To be successful in this role you will need the following
- Working towards a Degree in appropriate mechanical or automotive Engineering discipline
- Previous experience within a manufacturing or quality environment would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and time management skills; and
- Ambition, flexibility, and confidence coupled with creativity, imagination, and a desire to learn and a willingness to take on responsibility.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.