Stark Building Materials Ltd
We have a great opportunity for an IT Support Team Leader (Digital Applications) to join us at Stark Digital & IT. This will be based in our Huddersfield office, three days a week and the rest work from home. We operate with hybrid working and share knowledge openly and have a very collaborative spirit!
Reporting into Applications Support Manager, this role will have 4 direct reports. We are looking for an experienced IT Support Team Leader with good leadership skills and technical skills.to undertake day-to-day line, resource, service and project management activities. Experience of supporting and working with enterprise applications and CRM systems would be highly beneficial.
What you will be doing in your role:
- Lead and manage the Digital Application Support Delivery team to ensure digital services such as ecommerce, salesforce and mulesoft are well supported.
- Plan and manage team workload by supervising the Servicenow queue and ensuring incidents are prioritised and resolved in a timely manner.
- Act as a point of escalation for issues raised by team members.
- Build relationships with representatives in key business capabilities in
- Undertake project management activities as required.
What kind of experience you should have:
- Relevant experience as a IT Team Leader
- Good technical skills (2nd line level)
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience in an ecommerce environment
- CRM system knowledge
- ITIL certified (desirable)
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- Competitive Salary plus bonus scheme.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
STARK Group are a leading building materials distributor in Northern Europe. We connect suppliers of heavy building materials with the professional craftsmen who build, renovate, and maintain the cities of tomorrow.
At STARK Group, we have a strong culture that is built on passionate and dedicated people who thrive in taking responsibility and challenging status quo. We are convinced that our continued success relies on the diverse skills, experiences, and backgrounds that our employees bring to their everyday work.
The value of equal opportunity is embedded in the way we do business and retain talent groupwide. In our commitment to diversity, we welcome everyone with respect and an open mind.
We’d love to hear from you, hit apply and a member of our internal recruitment team will be in touch!
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.