Our culture believes in Powering Your Potential. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
Industrial Placement – Operations Support (Manufacturing)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Operations Support Placement Student to join our team specializing in Manufacturing for our Business Segment in Huddersfield. your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Creating new or modifying current processes and procedures
- Process monitoring and maintaining operations scorecards
- Resolving problems identified by trend data or team members
- Manipulating and using data to establish the basis for actions
- Supporting operations on key tasks and projects, supporting team members, working both separately and within teams
- Assisting the department to achieve its business goals
What you’ll need
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Working towards a relevant degree (Business Studies, Manufacturing, Automotive engineering)
- A comfortable presenter
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, Quick logical thinker with good decision-making skills and organizational skills
- Strong use of Microsoft tools; data manipulation and analysis
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.