Job Title: Panel Beater
Location: Huddersfield, HD1 6RJ
Salary: £14.00 per hour + £2,000 Joining Fee + uncapped bonus and Overtime + benefits (listed below)
Full Time and Permanent – 40 hours a week – Monday to Friday
Are you a time-served Panel Beater without any qualifications, or a Panel Beater looking for their next move in 2023?
Our client is an independent car dealer group who are looking for a Panel Beater to join them at their dealership in Huddersfield, postcode of the site is HD1 6RJ.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Controller, you will be responsible for carrying out panel repair work on all makes of motor vehicles in a safe and economical manner, achieving the highest possible standards of work.
To drive the standard in customer care. To undertake body repair and restoration work on all makes of motor vehicles, achieving the highest possible standards of workmanship. To maintain the highest standards of safety, and to meet all legislative and corporate standards.
* Maintain comprehensive records, in an appropriate and timely fashion.
* Create and maintain a supportive culture for all colleagues.
* Commit to ongoing learning and development.
* Deliver all services in the most resource-effective manner possible.
* Demonstrates considerable skill and recognition as a vehicle body repair technician.
* Understands the needs of both customers and the company and demonstrates this in their work.
Essential skills and experience:
* You can be skilled with valuable time served experience – no qualifications (our client will enrol you on a ATA course)
* Demonstrable ability to manage processes, administration, and paperwork.
* Demonstrable understanding of the need to balance customer satisfaction and quality with safety and the financial demands of the business.
* Full driving license held for a minimum of 6 months with fewer than 9 penalty points.
* Evidence of ‘Right to work in the UK’
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right candidate this position will offer:
* Uncapped Bonus scheme + overtime
* £2,000 joining bonus – £1,000 in month 1 and £1,000 after 6 months
* 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme.
* Pension Scheme & Life Assurance company vehicle purchase scheme.
* Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts.
* 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice.
* Cycle to work purchase scheme.
* Access to Perks at Work discount website.
Please submit your CV to Ellie at Pybus Recruitment
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.