£40,000 – £45,000 subject to experience
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to join an expanding Financial Services firm through growth, so the potential to progress to become Paraplanning Manager is available. Our clients main focus is on providing a high quality financial planning and investment management service.
- Technical support to the Adviser Team
- Research the most suitable independent and whole of market products
- Write suitability reports and letters for investment, pension, protection and inheritance tax cases
- Respond to technical queries from the advisers and clients alike
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Level 4 Diploma qualified and working towards Chartered status is preferrable
- Previous experience within a fast-paced IFA Practice
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
Please send your CV immediately to Stuart at Reward Recruitment Limited or contact him directly on 0 7 7 4 7 7 8 2 9 3 4 for a discreet and confidential chat.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.