FMG Repair Services
Salary: up to £25,000 pa plus bonus and excellent company benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Parts Advisor to join the UK’s leading Accident and Collision Repair specialists in our increasingly busy site in Huddersfield.
As part of a team of specialists your responsibility as a Parts Advisor will be for the day to day running of the parts department. Daily duties will include receiving parts into stock, booking of parts to workshop jobs, maintaining stock levels and dealing with internal customers. Utilising your sound knowledge of vehicle layout, parts catalogues and computer stock lists, you’ll also ensure our pricing structures are kept up-to-date, and that stock control is always secure and well maintained.
Our Bodyshop is fast paced and exciting with lots of opportunity to make an incredible difference and apply your expertise and skill.
Why choose FMG RS?
Of course, we offer a fantastic basic salary, but there’s much more to being a Parts Advisor at FMG RS than just that. Some of our most popular benefits include (but aren’t limited to) …
• fantastic bonus schemes
• free life assurance
• well-being services (incl. Health Cash Plan, Dental Plan & Travel Insurance)
• discounted, flexible Gym memberships
• exclusive employee vehicle-leasing schemes
• pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
• Our Benefits App offering unlimited access to a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals (incl. Tesco, Asda, Currys, B&Q & Wickes to name just a few)
We’re going places …
• We’re a key part of one of the UK’s largest Automotive PLCs, Redde Northgate – few other businesses can offer you the volume, variety and long-term security as us;
• We invest in you – We believe everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves and look to progress, not just within FMG RS but the wider Redde Northgate Group;
• We’re growing – it’s an exciting time for the industry and we’re committed to being at the cutting edge, investing in everything from our EV capabilities, our workshops to our Training Centres;
Join the FMG RS family
With the best people in the industry within our Group, we really believe that no one else can do what we do as well as us. So what are you waiting for?
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.