PDI / Prep Vehicle Technician
8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, Saturday mornings on a rota
Salary: £24,000 + Bonus & Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic for our client in the Huddersfield area.
This role will include all levels of technical works but predominantly general servicing, pre-delivery inspections. You must be able to complete work to dealer standards, adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes, become part of a team and mainly bring a high attention to detail. The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient and always first time fix.
Prep Technician duties:
* You’ll be working alongside experienced Vehicle Technician and learn to perform vehicle service maintenance and repair.
* You’ll be performing safety inspections, oil changes, lubrication work, basic maintenance and minor repairs as directed.
* Replenishes supplies as requested by technicians or service manager.
* Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
* Attends training classes and departmental meetings.
* You must be confident in your ability to adapt into the fast-paced environment and high standards of this main dealership.
* The desire to be a Vehicle Technician, possibly have your NVQ Level 1 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
* An interest to motor trade and vehicles.
* The ability to work as part of a team and be open to taking orders and instruction.
* Driving licence is required when fully qualified, therefore you should be in the process of getting your licence.
* Company pension.
* Employee discount.
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.