Mamas & Papas
For over 40 years, Mamas & Papas has grown to become one of the most globally recognised retailers & award winning manufacturers within the baby & nursery products sector. Whether our customers are shopping for a pram, a cot, baby changing table, a nice baby outfit or anything else our award winning products & instore service, creates a brand of trust & magical memories to cherish.
Within our Customer Care / Contact Centre /Call Centre, based at our Head Office on the outskirts of Huddersfield, we make sure that whenever one of our customers needs us, we are there for them. That friendly voice on the phone, that reassuring arm as it were, to help deal & solve any scenarios with the products they’ve bought from either our stores, online or some of our other retail partners, or any queries they may have.
The Role of CUSTOMER CARE ADVISOR
As a result of continued growth, we’re continually looking for additional CUSTOMER CARE ADVISOR (s) to join Mamas & Papas. We will provide you with a full training program in call handling, systems & product knowledge, so that you can comfortably handle a variety of calls & queries that come through by phone or email.
Furthermore, we will provide you as a CUSTOMER CARE ADVISOR with a fun and creative environment to work in that will put a smile on your face for sure. Full of similarly minded, caring people, who want to help our customers the best they can.
The working hours of a Full time Customer Care Advisor being Monday to Friday from 09:15 through to 17:30 with working 1 in 3 Saturdays from 09:00 to 17:00 where you get a day off in the week when you do a Saturday.
We are looking for a number of part-time roles as well as full-time roles, across permanent and temporary contracts.
(Apply to find out more, and what works best for you)
If you come from a call centre or customer service background, where you genuinely put the customer first, are great at problem solving and gets things done and want to be part of a globally expanding retailer and manufacturer, creating magical memories for our customers then we would love to hear from you….
HOW TO APPLY:
…To APPLY for a CUSTOMER CARE ADVISOR opportunity, simply click through to attach your Cv and complete our short application form.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to the Mamas & Papas family.
HOW TO FIND US:
Our Customer Contact Centre Location:
Mamas & Papas Head Office
Colne Bridge Road
SAT NAV -HD5 0RH
By Car from Huddersfield (Free onsite parking)
From Leeds Road • Turn left onto Oak Road • Turn Right onto Bradley Road/A6107 • Continue straight onto Colne Bridge Road • At the roundabout take the 1st exit into M&P Head Office • Immediately turn left down to the barrier for the carpark
By Bus from Huddersfield Town Centre
• Catch the 202, 203, 228 or 229 from St. George’s Square to Cooper Bridge Road • Turn left onto Colne Bridge Road/B6118 • At the roundabout take the 1st exit into M&P Head Office • Immediately turn left down to the barrier for the carpark
By Train from Huddersfield Train Station
From Huddersfield Train Station you would need to catch the same buses to Head Office as highlighted above.
Head Office Features:
*Subsidised canteen for breakfasts and lunches
*Games room with pool table, TVs etc
*Company Bonus scheme
*33 days holiday for full time (pro-rata for part time)
*Health, wellbeing an family first programs and initiatives.
…Oh and a great bunch of people to work for, with genuine career opportunities within.
We at Mamas & Papas are committed to championing people of all cultures, ethnicities and gender preferences, and in celebrating
diversity in all its forms through our campaigns, recruitment and our actions. We strongly believe in the power of inclusivity to
help us all move forward in life.
We’re a business that cares. Here’s just some of our benefits on offer;
• 33 days holiday, increasing up to 40 with service.
• Buy & Sell holiday schemes
• Company Bonus Schemes
• Employer pension contribution from day 1 enrolment.
• Significant staff discounts for family & friends from our shops & online
• Ongoing offers & discounts across a variety of external organisations, from holidays, travel, restaurants, gifts & services to many more worthy discounts through our Benefits Hub
• Subsidised health & critical illness cover and insurances
• Supportive family related leave policies (including company enhanced pay for maternity, IVF & Fertility, surrogacy, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave)
• Supportive Foster Care & Carers Leave offering
• Support for Loss and Bereavement
• A Menopause Friendly Employer
• Employee Recognition and Appreciation Schemes
• At Mamas & Papas, we’re a business for the future. Every day, we help to welcome a new generation of children into the world, and we want them to grow up in a world that’s sustainable – one that’s full of opportunity and hope – want to see how we are going about it? visit www.mamasandpapas.com/pages/for-the-future
…Oh, and a great bunch of people to work with too.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.