Mamas & Papas
*Are you a specialist in Paid Social Media?
*Do you love delving into the data analysis & reporting of paid social media campaigns?
*Do you have a creative eye, giving clear briefs for the creation of eye catching, on brand, marketing assets that deliver results?
Then if so, we would love to hear from you….
Due to continued growth, the role of PAID SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER has become available.
This role focussing on paid social media analysis, ideation & creation across a variety of campaigns from seasonal, product, new store openings, brand awareness, to increasing Personal Shopping store bookings & alike. This fast paced, multi-plate spinning role offers a genuine opportunity for someone to really shine. An opportunity to showcase your paid social media & analysis specialisms as you implement your paid campaign strategy. Briefing & inspiring in-house & external teams along that journey. A role, working in an environment where we’re not afraid to try new things, we do what we say, we win as a team, & we put the customer first.
If you want to be part of a forward thinking global, brand leading business as a Paid Social Media specialist, then simply APPLY for a member of the Recruitment Team to give you a call to chat through more with you.
We at Mamas & Papas are committed to championing people of all cultures, ethnicities and gender preferences, and in celebrating diversity in all its forms through our campaigns, recruitment and our actions. We strongly believe in the power of inclusivity to help us all move forward in life.
We’re a business that cares. Here’s just some of our benefits on offer;
• 33 days holiday, increasing up to 40 with service.
• Buy & Sell holiday schemes
• Company Bonus Schemes
• Employer pension contribution from day 1 enrolment.
• Significant staff discounts for family & friends from our shops & online
• Ongoing offers & discounts across a variety of external organisations, from holidays, travel, restaurants, gifts & services to many more worthy discounts through our Benefits Hub
• Subsidised health & critical illness cover and insurances
• Supportive family related leave policies (including company enhanced pay for maternity, IVF & Fertility, surrogacy, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave)
• Supportive Foster Care & Carers Leave offering
• Support for Loss and Bereavement
• A Menopause Friendly Employer
• Employee Recognition and Appreciation Schemes
• At Mamas & Papas, we’re a business for the future. Every day, we help to welcome a new generation of children into the world, and we want them to grow up in a world that’s sustainable – one that’s full of opportunity and hope.
…Oh, and a great bunch of people to work with too.
We also operate at Head Office:
• Hybrid flexi-working of minimum of 3 days in the office, maximum 2 working from home
• Flexi-time schemes based around core working hours whether in the office, or working from home
• Plus, free car parking, Prayer & Contemplation room, subsidised canteen, free tea & coffee, Games & TV rooms & much more.
(NB*: All benefits subject to individual schemes criteria & terms)
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.