Prezzo Trading Ltd
Good food is at the centre of everything we do here atnPrezzo.
We are looking for a new Sous Chef to join our Prezzo Familynwho has a burning passion for food and a desire to grow their skills andncareer.
Our storynbegan in 2000 when we opened our first restaurant in New Oxford Street, London.n
Since then,nwe’ve become one of the most well-known and loved Italian dining restaurants onnthe high street. We’re all about bringing people together to enjoy deliciousnItalian classics, in beautiful settings – whatever the occasion.
We're proud tonhave won awards in 2021 for Fair Employment at the Youth Friendly EmployernAwards, the International Green Apple Award for Environmental Best Practice,nthe “Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain” at the PAPA Industry Awards, andnfinalists for the National Recycling Awards.
We also have anbig focus on Mental Health and Wellbeing, and we’re proud to have beennaccredited with the London Health Workplace Award Foundation Level, and to havenbeen finalists for the “Best Mental Health Strategy” at the Employee BenefitsnAwards 2021, and “Best use of Benefits Technology” at the Employee BenefitsnAwards 2022.
OUR PREZZO PERKS
· nStructured career developmentnopportunities
· nTraining provided from Day 1
· nFree meals during shifts
· nFlexible working pattern
· nBranded Sous Chef uniforms
· n50% staff discounts at all Prezzo andnother amazing retail offers
· nUncapped refer a friend scheme: Earn upnto £1000 for each friend successfully referred
· nWagestream membership – Our financialnwellbeing platform
· nLife Assurance
· nFree 24/7 access to online GP Services, legalnsupport and financial and debt management
· nGrazie! – Our fantastic reward andnrecognition platform
· nDedicated Wellbeing and mental health support
If you are a Sous Chef or even a CDP or Junior Sous Chefnlooking to challenge your career and take on your first management role, pleasenapply and we will be in touch with you quicky to discuss the world of Prezzo!
As a Sous chef you will play a crucial role in helping us tonachieve our mission of becoming the UK’s favourite Italian and ensuring everyncustomer leaves wanting to return.
Come and get a Piz-za’ the action! (Super cheesy… wenknow)
At Prezzonwe want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace thendifferences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to seenapplications from underrepresented groups and welcome applications fromnindividuals, regardless of their background. Prezzo joined thenSustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) in 2011
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.