St Anne's Community Services
*£19,357-£19,650 per annum*
*Full time, Part time & Casual posts, weekend availability*
Founded in 1971, St Anne’s Community Services has become one of the largest and most respected charities in the North of England. We support nearly 2,000 vulnerable adults in specialist residential, supported living and outreach services, enabling them to receive exceptional care and support and ultimately achieve independence.
Our vision is ‘A life without limits for the people we support’ which reflects our culture of a knowledgeable, passionate and dedicated workforce.
2023 is incredibly exciting year for the charity as after a recent rebrand we are moving our central office, restructuring the charity and continuing to grow our services across the West Yorkshire. As a result of this we are now in a position to recruit several new support workers at our sites across the West Yorkshire.
*The Role: *
* Providing care and support for clients with Physical and Learning disabilities some of whom present with behaviour that challenges services.
* You will undertake all aspects of personal care, be able to perform moving & handling, support clients in social/leisure activities within both the home and the community.
* Working closely with a talented manager you will ensure the service meets the needs of all individuals it cares for in line with CQC regulations.
*The Candidate: *
* You will have a caring, confident and well organised personality with the ability to adapt to situations quickly as every day is different.
* Its desirable (not essential) that you have some experience of working in a care environment.
* Proven track record of team work and working in a face paced environment.
St. Anne’s wants to reward its employees for their hard work. Employee benefits include;
* Rising annual leave each year to a maximum of 33 days (including statutory holidays)
* 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme
* Continuous opportunities for ongoing training and career development
* Cycle To Work scheme
* Refer A Friend recruitment initiative
* Flexible working opportunities (where applicable) upon successful completion of probation period
* Group Personal Pension Scheme
* Discounted income protection scheme
* Free car parking at most services
* Free life assurance cover
Interested in hearing more? Please get in touch with our recruitment team or click apply to receive a full job description and person specification.
_St. Anne’s is working to actively promote equality, diversity and inclusion._
_We want people from underrepresented groups such as disabled, black and ethnic minority, Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, and non binary (LGBTQ+) communities._
_Read more about our approach to diversity and inclusion here._
_St. Anne’s is a Disability Confident employer. We are actively working to recruit and retain people with disabilities and long term health conditions in to our work force. If you are an applicant who has a disability, you will be offered an interview if you meet the essential criteria for the job._
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 37.50 per week
Salary: £19,357.00-£19,650.00 per year
* Monday to Friday
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Night shift
* Available to work weekends
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.