Focus Search and Selection
£ Competitive + Bonus & Benefits
Long established and highly respected mutual insurer with a history dating back to 1902. Specialists in the Income Protection insurance sector and new business is generated by Financial Advisers. Over the last 18 months the organisation have broadened both their proposition and distribution reach and are currently the 2nd largest Income Protection provider amongst the Friendlies, with strong ambition and plans to grow further.
• Underwrite new and existing business
• Support new business relationships by providing financial advisers with pre-sales underwriting guidance
• Working with the Head of Underwriting and underwriting colleagues, providing input into established underwriting processes and practices to ensure, the organisation is viewed by advisers and members as 'best in market’
• By maintaining an awareness of the importance of risk management, to bring any matters of concern to the attention of the Head of Underwriting SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• You must have worked in a protection underwriting role, preferably with exposure to Income Protection products
• A supportive team member
• Highly motivated with a passion for driving positive change and customer experience
• Maintains underwriting knowledge with industry and market changes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability, or religious belief.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.